New 2012 Winnebago Access Premier 31RP Motor Home Class C
All new for 2012 the Winnebago Access and Itasca Impulse add the following upgrades versus 2011, all with absolutely no price increase over 2011!
1. A new Schwintek slideout system allows for lighter weight cams, increasing cargo carrying capacity, but also frees up floor space below the sliderooms for more storage in the basement
2. The entrance step has been lowered eliminating the entry step. Coach batteries have been moved to an easy to access slideout tray
3. The entry step is sprayed with a Line X textured non skid entry
4. The local off air antenna is now a King Controls Jack antenna with a digital amplified strength meter, for easy of fine tuning without having to go thru the entire channel lineup, and no longer do you have to crank up or down an off air antenna. The antenna is HDTV ready.
5. High endurance vinyl flooring has been added to the entire coach, including slideroom floors.
6. All new slideroom trim
7. All new sofa styling
8. All new window treatments
9. All with no price increase over 2011!
Includes the Following Factory-Installed Options:
1. Ultraleather cab seats
2. Ultraleather sofa
3. Dual pane thermo insulated windows
4. CumminsOnan 4.0KW microquiet generator
5. Front 19 inch 12 volt LCD TV with AM FM radio, clock, CD and DVD player
6. Rear 19 inch LCD TV, 12 volt
7. Rearview camera monitoring system with one way audio, integrated into the touch screen radio
8. SiriusXM satellite radio, which includes a free six month subscription and an iPod interface cable
9. Microwave and convection oven, which will bake, brown and roast like a traditional oven, yet frees up a drawer stack under the range
10. Upgraded water heater, six gallon LP gas/elect with electronic ignition, Motoraid and EMS
11. Rear air springs
12. Second RV battery
13. Powered ventilator fan, front
14. Exterior wash station
Missing an Option You’re Looking For? We can add any additional options at our dealership, including satellite, Nitrogen for your tires, and more!
Winnebago Industries, Inc., headquartered in Forest City, Iowa, is the leading United States (U.S.) manufacturer of motor homes, self-contained recreation vehicles used primarily in leisure travel and outdoor recreation activities. The Company builds quality motor homes with state-of-the-art computer-aided design and manufacturing systems on automotive-styled assembly lines. The Company’s products are subjected to what the Company believes is the most rigorous testing in the RV industry. These vehicles are sold through dealers under the Winnebago®, Itasca® and Rialta® brand names.
Where To Today??